The Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank is a quality 4130 heat treated CrMo made 3-piece crankset and was tested for a long time by total teamriders like BMX Team Alex Coleborn, Mark Webb, Kyle Baldock, James Jones and Brock Horneman. The Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank comes now with a 22mm axle and includes a removal tool. Both crank arms offers you the possibility to install a regular or microdrive sprockets so you are able to use it LHD or RHD.
Facts: Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank
- Material Crank Arms: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Material Crank Spindle: 4130 CrMo, heat treated, hollow
- Crank-Type: 3-piece
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm
- Spindle Diameter: 22mm
- Spindle-Type: 48-Spline
possible Sprocket Mount by:
Micro-Bolt-Drive (smaller then 25T): right (RHD) and left (LHD)
Bolt-Drive (25T or larger): right (RHD) and left (LHD)
Spline-Drive: right (RHD) and left (LHD)
- Pedal Threat: for 9/16" pedals
- Spindle Bolt: 2x bolts (15x1mm, 22mm Axle) with 8mm allen key
- Sprocket Bolt: 1x bolt (10x1.5mm)(Standard), 1x bolt (8x1.25mm)(Micro-Drive)
- Extras: total team tested, completely surround welded axle and pedal jacks, rectangular flattened arms, including removal tool
- Recommended for: Street, Park or Trails
- Weight: 777 grams.
Contact us in-store, by phone or on our socials for any questions you may have. Add us on Facebook and Instagram as we post new products, events, competitions and other news on a weekly basis.
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia