The Avian Versus Fork steerer tube is made of 4mm thick 7005 aluminum and features an M10 thread internal locking system to eliminate expander plugs & star nuts that often compromise fork strength. The aero carbon fiber legs are made of highly durable Toray fiber, and the alloy drop-outs are available in your choice of 10mm or 20mm.
- 4mm thick 7005 steerer tube
- Toray carbon fiber legs
- Internal locking system
- 170mm steerer tube length
- 354mm axle-to-crown (24")
- 32mm drop-out offset
- 10mm & 20mm available
- 21.8oz (with stem-lock & top cap)
- The Avian Versus Tapered Carbon Fork is compatible with BMX racing frames that utilize a tapered 1-1/8" to 1.5" head-tube design.
Contact us in-store, by phone or on our socials for any questions you may have. Add us on Facebook and Instagram as we post new products, events, competitions and other news on a weekly basis.
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia