Colony Horizon 18" Bike
The newest addition to the line of Colony complete bikes. The Horizon range has been brought out with future Olympians in sight. The bikes are full 6061 alloy frames with well thought about geometry and no shortcuts taken when it comes to the parts. Check out the specs below...
- Frame: Colony Horizon 18” 17.9”TT 6061T6 Alloy, 12.0” rear, 75.0º HA, 71º ST, Mid BB, 1-1/8" Integrated Headset.
- Forks: Colony Horizon 18” CrMo with tapered legs.
- Handlebars: Colony Horizon 8.0” rise 25.5” wide CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Horizon
- Headset: 1-1/8” Integrated
- Stem: Colony Horizon Alloy Top Load short reach.
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads.
- Brake lever (right): Alloy short reach.
- Cables: Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Colony Horizon 25T.
- Crankset: Colony Horizon Tubular CrMo 3pce 140mm.
- Bottom Bracket: MID sealed bearing.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Plastic.
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36hole.
- Front Tyre: Family F2128 18” x 2.1”.
- Rear Tyre: Family F2128 18” x 2.1”.
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, sealed bearing, 10mm axle.
- Rear Hub: Colony Horizon Alloy, Full sealed bearing cassette, 10mm axle with 9T driver.
- Seat: Colony Horizon Railed.
- Seatpost: Steel 25.4mm diameter.
- Weight: 9.8kgs.
Contact us in-store, by phone or on our socials for any questions you may have. Add us on Facebook and Instagram as we post new products, events, competitions and other news on a weekly basis.
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia