The 29”+ Monster Quad is the biggest & baddest BMX bike on the planet! The unique Quadangle frame design features an oversized downtube, integrated head tube, super stiff BB yoke and a legendary looptail rear end built around huge 29” x 2.8” Vee Speedster tires. New this year is an upgrade to Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes. You’ll definitely need all the stopping power possible on this MONSTER!
- 6061 Aluminum Monster Quad frame with oversized downtube, integrated head tube and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- Vee Tire Co x SE Racing Speedster 29" x 2.8" tires
- Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes featuring dual pistons, automatic caliper positioning system, 160mm rear rotor, 180mm front rotor
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Monster Flyer seat with bottle opener
- 34 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia