DK Swift Micro
The new DK Swift series was created as an affordable start to the BMX experience for the track, the trails, or cruising through the neighborhood. Each bike in the Swift collection features a strong and light aluminum frame, with steady geometry that is a little more forgiving for riders on the learning curve.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum.
- Fork: Hi-tensile steel with 1” chromoly steerer tube and tapered legs.
- Handlebar: 2” rise, hi-tensile steel.
- Grips: DUO Brand Mini.
- Stem: Alloy front load, 30mm reach.
- Headset: 1" thread less press-in
- Cranks: Forged alloy 3-piece, 120mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Loose ball European.
- Pedals: Junior PC platform.
- Sprocket: 36-tooth, alloy, 5-bolt chainring.
- Chain: KMC 1/8”.
- Rims: Alloy, single wall, 28 hole.
- Front Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle.
- Rear Hub: Alloy, loose ball, 3/8” chromoly axle, 16-tooth freewheel.
- Seat: DK Mini 1-piece seat/post combo.
- Seat Post: Integrated, 22.2mm, alloy.
- Seat Post Clamp: Alloy.
- Tyres: 18x1” Vee Speedster
- Weight: 7.4 kg.
- Top Tube Length: 16.25".
- Head Tube Angle: 72 deg.
- Seat Tube Angle: 70 deg.
- Chain Stay Length: 14.4".
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia