Haro Racelite Carbon Fork Pro XL
Fast, Agile and Lightweight BMX Race Performance
This bike includes the PTC (Power Transfer Centre) oversized downtube, 2 piece alloy cranks with a press-fit BB86 bottom bracket for superior power transfer, stability and robust reliability at a low weight. It also rolls on 20"" wheels for the greatest handling response and control.
- Frame: 6061 Alloy with Integrated Head Tube and PTC - 20" TT
- Fork: BOX X-10 Pro Carbon
- Cranks: CLIQ 2pc CNC Alloy 175mm
- Gearing: Chainring: 44T; Cassette: 16T
- Pedals: VP-565 Aluminium
- Tyres: Kenda "Conversion" K1079 20X1.95 F / 20X1.65 R
- Hubs: 3/8" Straight Axles, 36H Alloy shell, sealed bearings
- Rims: Alienation PBR Alloy 36H 20"
- Brakes: PROMAX MV-197 Alloy V-Brake
- Brake Lever: PROMAX XL-373 Alloy
- Grips: Micro Knurled
- Handlebar: CrMo 8" Rise
- Stem: Haro CNC Alloy Top Load 52mm EXT
- Seat: BOX Echelon Plastic
- Seatpost: Carbon Post Combo 27.2mm
- Weight: 9.5 kg
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia