Starting with a carefree road trip in 1998, Props Road Fools tapped into something special when it merged cutting edge riding and legendary personalities together for the first time in a documentary-style BMX film.
With each new release, the series has continued to inspire both new and old generations of riders alike, as people were shown what was possible on a bike and the antics of pro BMX’ers confined to the road.
Now 15 years later (and after countless requests), Props have assembled the entire Road Fools series for the first time ever into this Special 3-Disc Collector’s Edition Blu-ray Box Set.
– Road Fools 1-16 (SD)
– Road Fools 17 & 18 (HD)
– Road Fools Rock-n-Roll Tours 1 & 2 (SD)
– Best Of Road Fools videos 1-4 (SD)
– Stunning 1080p motion menus featuring hundreds of high res photos
– Interactive 1080p day select maps
– Over 35 hours of high quality H.264-encoded content
– Dolby Digital Professional audio
– 15 years of BMX history & progression
– A digitally re-mastered Road Fools 1 presented in its native DV format for the first time ever, re-edited with a re-mixed 48kHz soundtrack
– Fresh high-def interviews with the original Road Fools 1 crew members, reflecting on their memories from the trip and how it helped shape BMX in the years that followed
– Road Fools 1 commentary w/ Taj Mihelich, Dave Freimuth and Chris Rye
– Over 150 bonus sections, including new edits and unseen footage
– Easter egg sections
Collector’s Edition Packaging:
– 3 professionally duplicated Blu-ray discs
– 4 page printed booklet
– Limited-edition Props sticker
– Viva Elite 3 disc Blu-ray case w/ printed insert
– Printed outer case O-box sleeve
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia