The lightweight aluminum Ripper bike is the perfect bike for kids to get a new taste of the #SEBIKESLIFE. Built around 20" wheels and with a 20" long top tube, it fits the youngsters perfectly. This multi-purpose bike is perfect for the BMX track, trails or cruising around and doing wheelies with friends in the neighborhood. Lets get kids on bikes!
- Lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with Euro bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Alex C1000 rims with alloy hubs
- Vee Tire Co Cub 20” x 2.0” tires
- Lightweight top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- Ripper seat with super grippy top cover
- SE Bikes Life grips with rubber end plugs
- 6061 forged alloy 3-piece cranks
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- SE wheelie pegs and alloy valve caps included
- 23.3 pounds
COVID-related supply issues have caused some bike specifications to differ from what is listed. Please check with your local SE dealer for the most up to date specifications on the bikes they have in their stores.
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia