Due Late July email us today to secure yours
Vans Blocks Flyer 26" - Off The Wall
The Blocks Flyer is one of the most popular bikes in the SE line, and it just got even more special with the limited-edition, individually numbered Vans Blocks Flyer. This bike brings together two of the originators in the game to create an instant classic in the SE Bike Life scene. With details like Vans x Cult tires and grips along with a Vans padset, this will literally be the baddest bike on the block. Vans was founded in 1966 in Anaheim, CA, and the brand is as BMX as it gets. Tons of top BMX riders have worn Vans shoes, ridden in Vans-sponsored BMX races and events, and simply lived the Vans lifestyle for as long as action sports have existed. To complete this kit, Vans also produced Vans Blocks Flyer shoes, complete with reflective checkerboard detailing and Blocks Flyer sidewall art. Did you get the shoes? Better get the bike!
- Vans Edition lightweight 6061 aluminum floval tubing frame with internal headset, mid bottom bracket and SE Wave dropouts
- Limited Edition & Individually Numbered on the Inside of the Rear Dropout
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing rear hub
- Vans x Cult 26” x 2.1” Tyres
- Vans x SE Bikes Flyer Seat with Super Grippy Top Cover
- Vans x Cult Grips with rubber SE end plugs
- Retro top-load stem with hidden top cap for a clean look
- 3-piece tubular cranks with custom SE Racing sprocket
- SE nylon fiber pedals
- Vans Checkerboard Padset, ‘66 Dice Valve Caps, & SE Wheelie Pegs included
- 13.88 kilograms
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia