The most iconic wheelie bike out there today...
The Big Ripper is the original 29” BMX bike and has been the king of the streets for well over a decade. It’s built around a monster-sized PK Ripper-style frame and features a chilling, arctic white & blue colorway. The spec is top notch, with Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, double-wall rims, Vee Speedster tires and a new checkerboard padset. If you want to ride the best, ride the Big Ripper
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing, high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- SE Racing checkerboard padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia