The most iconic wheelie bike out there today...
The Big Ripper is the original 29” BMX bike and has been the king of the streets for well over a decade. It’s built around a monster-sized PK Ripper-style frame and features a chilling, arctic white & blue colorway. The spec is top notch, with Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks, double-wall rims, Vee Speedster tires and a new checkerboard padset. If you want to ride the best, ride the Big Ripper
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing, high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- Vee Tire x SE Racing Speedster 29” x 2.10” tires
- SE Flyer seat with bottle opener
- SE Racing checkerboard padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
- 29.3 pounds
Contact us in-store, by phone or on our socials for any questions you may have. Add us on Facebook and Instagram as we post new products, events, competitions and other news on a weekly basis.
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia