The most iconic wheelie bike out there today...
The Big Ripper is the original 29” BMX bike and has been the king of the streets for well over a decade. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia