The most iconic wheelie bike out there today...
The Big Ripper is the original 29” BMX bike and has been the king of the streets for well over a decade. This year's Big Ripper frame has been redesigned with an American bottom bracket and a seatstay wishbone plate just like the OG PK Ripper. The new 29" x 2.4" SE Bozack tires really set this bike apart from the rest. Whether you are an old school BMX head reliving your youth or a new school #SEBIKESLIFE rider raising it up, the Big Ripper is the bike to have.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed-bearing and high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with donuts
- New SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- SE Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Christmas / New Year trading hours
Monday 19th - 10am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 20th - 10am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 21st - 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday 22nd - 10am - 5:30pm
Friday 23rd - 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday 24th - 10am - 1pm
Sunday 25th - Closed
Closed 25th December to the 4th January 10am.
No orders will be dispatched during this time
Email us for urgent enquiries.
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia
Get in touch, fill out your info below...