Perry Kramer PK Ripper 27.5"
When the original PK Ripper burst onto the scene in 1979, it took the BMX world by storm & set a new benchmark for radness. Here we are now 40+ years later and it’s happening again with the new PK Ripper 27.5, designed by the man himself, the PK of “PK Ripper”, Perry Kramer. This ultra-cool bike features tubeless ready 27.5” x 2.5” Vee Speedster tires, sealed internal headset, internal cable routing, SRAM Level hydraulic disk brakes, Oakley B-1B grips, and of course Perry’s stamp of approval. This is the PK of the future!
- Perry Kramer replica 6061 aluminum PK Ripper frame w/ floval tubing, seatstays wrap, internal cable routing, and looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks with disc tabs
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket and alloy chainring
- SRAM Level hydraulic disc brakes with 2-piston caliper and SRAM Direct Link levers
- Tubeless compatible Alex DP30 rims with Vee Speedster 27.5 x 2.5” tyres, tubeless valves and tubeless rim tape included.
- Oakley B-1B Grips with Perry Kramer Donuts
- Perry Kramer Flyer Seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Racing snap padset
- Custom Perry Kramer PK Ripper sticker sheet
- 31.1 lbs
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia