SE OM Flyer 26" Blue
A staple in BMX for nearly as long as the sport has been in existence, the 26” OM Flyer was originally designed by and named after SE’s founder, Scot “Old Man” Breithaupt. With its blue colorway mixed in with bits of brown and the camouflage pads, this bike captures the essence of BMX's past four decades. It’s built to last with a retro-styled 4130 butted Cr-Mo frame featuring a classic looptail rear end. Long live the OM!
- Full Cr-Mo retro OM Flyer frame design with looptail rear end
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Power Wing cruiser bars
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with aluminum SE sprocket
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing SE Mohawk hubs
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with 45 Years of Radness SE donuts
- New SE Bozack 26” x 2.4” tires
- Wheelie Pegs
- SE 45 Year Anniversary snap padset
- 14.92 kgs
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Christmas / New Year trading hours
Monday 19th - 10am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 20th - 10am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 21st - 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday 22nd - 10am - 5:30pm
Friday 23rd - 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday 24th - 10am - 1pm
Sunday 25th - Closed
Closed 25th December to the 4th January 10am.
No orders will be dispatched during this time
Email us for urgent enquiries.
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia
Get in touch, fill out your info below...