The Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank is a quality 4130 heat treated CrMo made 3-piece crankset and was tested for a long time by total teamriders like BMX Team Alex Coleborn, Mark Webb, Kyle Baldock, James Jones and Brock Horneman. The Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank comes now with a 22mm axle and includes a removal tool. Both crank arms offers you the possibility to install a regular or microdrive sprockets so you are able to use it LHD or RHD.
Facts: Total BMX "Hangover H2" BMX Crank
- Material Crank Arms: 4130 CrMo, heat treated
- Material Crank Spindle: 4130 CrMo, heat treated, hollow
- Crank-Type: 3-piece
- Crank Arm Length: 175mm
- Spindle Diameter: 22mm
- Spindle-Type: 48-Spline
possible Sprocket Mount by:
Micro-Bolt-Drive (smaller then 25T): right (RHD) and left (LHD)
Bolt-Drive (25T or larger): right (RHD) and left (LHD)
Spline-Drive: right (RHD) and left (LHD)
- Pedal Threat: for 9/16" pedals
- Spindle Bolt: 2x bolts (15x1mm, 22mm Axle) with 8mm allen key
- Sprocket Bolt: 1x bolt (10x1.5mm)(Standard), 1x bolt (8x1.25mm)(Micro-Drive)
- Extras: total team tested, completely surround welded axle and pedal jacks, rectangular flattened arms, including removal tool
- Recommended for: Street, Park or Trails
- Weight: 777 grams.
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia