Verde J/V 16" BMX Bike
Verde is driven by details and no bike we make illustrates this better than the 16-inch J\V. Built on a lightweight aluminum frame, the J\V keeps rider size in mind with both materials and spec. The custom designed frame, fork, and bars are matched with smaller size-specific components. Smaller grips and pedals, aluminum cranks with shorter arms, and even fewer spokes to reduce weight. Recommended for riders 36” – 46” tall, the J\V is the perfect way into BMX.
- Frame - 6061 aluminum frame w/ standard head tube, European BB, top tube gusset w/ Verde logo
- Top Tube Length - 16”
- Chain Stay Length - 11”
- Head Tube Angle - 74.5º
- Seat Tube Angle - 71º
- BB Height - 9.75”
- Standover Height - 6.9”
- Fork - Hi-ten steel w/ 2-piece steerer tube
- Bars - 7" rise, hi-ten steel
- Stem - Verde top load, 40mm reach
- Headset - Standard 1-1/8”
- Brake - Alloy U-brake
- Lever - Alloy, 2-finger design
- Rear Hub - Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 14mm axle, 9-tooth driver
- Front Hub - Verde 100, fully sealed, alloy, 3/8” axle
- Sprocket - Verde 25-tooth, chromoly
- Cranks - Forged alloy 3-piece, 127mm, square spindle
- BB - Sealed European
- Chain - KMC 410
- Pedals - Nylon composite platform
- Front Rim - 6061 aluminum, singlewall, 20-hole x 16"
- Rear Rim - 6061 aluminum, singlewall, 20-hole x 16"
- Front Tire - 16" x 2.1” street/park design
- Rear Tire - 16" x 2.1” street/park design
- Seat - Verde Repeater, railed
- Seat Post - Steel 150mm, black
- Seat Clamp - Alloy 27.2mm, black
- Grips - Super mini Mushroom-style grips w/ DUO Brand Resilite bar ends
- Weight - 20.2 lbs / 9.16kg
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia