The Audio is built around a larger 22” diameter wheel, providing a more stable ride without sacrificing the classic BMX look and feel. Perfect for the die-hard trail dogs, just or taller riders looking for bike more fitting to their size, without having to ride a bike that simply isn’t a BMX.
Using the full chromoly aftermarket spec frame, we designed a fork with an even sturdier and bombproof steertube/crown area allowing you to push this thing as hard you you can. We spent an incredibly long time dialing in the geometry on the Audio, as well as developing our own range of 22” specific parts like the Logic rim and Overbite tire.
A bike which will surprise you in how well it rides, the Audio is leading the pack in the 22” revolution.
- Frame - Wethepeople "Audio" Frame, 4130 Full Sanko, Tapered Cs & Ss, With Removable Brake Pivots & Guides
- Fork - Wethepeople "Audio" Fork, Butted Crmo Tubing, 32mm Offset
- Bars - Wethepeople "Audio" Bar, 4130 Full Crmo
- Grips - Salt "Ex" Grips, 154mm, Flangeless
- Stem - Wethepeople "Logic" Topload Stem, Cnc Alloy, 50mm Reach
- Headset - Salt "Pro" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro - Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever - Salt "Moto" Brake Lever, Alloy
- Brakes - Salt "Hammercoil" U-brake Rear, Alloy
- Cranks - Saltplus "Pro48" Tubular 3pc Crank, Crmo, 175mm, 48 Spline
- Bb - Salt "Mid" Bb, 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals - Éclat "Slash" Pedals, Nylon/fiberglass
- Chain - Wethepeople "Supply" Chain, Z510hx Type
- Sprocket - Wethepeople "Logic" Sprocket, Cnc, 6061-t6 Alloy, 25t
- Driver - 1pc Cassette Driver, 9t, Sealed Bearing
- Front Hub - Salt "Ex" Hub, Fully Sealed, 3/8"S Male Axle, 36h
- Rear Hub - Salt "Ex" Cassette Hub, Fully Sealed, 9t, Hollow 14mm Axle, 36h
- Front Rim - Wethepeople "Logic" Rim, Double Wall, Sleeved, 36h
- Rear Rim - Wethepeople "Logic" Rim, Double Wall, Sleeved, 36h
- Seat - Éclat "Bios" Pivotal Seat, Mid Padded
- Seat Post - Salt "Am" Pivotal Seat Post, 150mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp - Integrated Seat Clamp
- Tyres - Wethepeople "Overbite" 22" Tyres, 2.3", Front & Rear
- Weight - 11.73kg
- Top Tube Length - 21.9"
- Chain Stay Length - 14.2"
- Head Tube Angle - 74.5°
- Seat Tube Angle - 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height - 12.4"
- Stand Over Height - 9.15"
- Bar Rise - 9"
- Bar Width - 29.4"
- Bar Back Sweep - 11°
- Bar Upsweep - 2.5°
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia