One the most anticipated bikes in BMX, the CRS is back for 2021 with even more bang for your buck. Now featuring a sealed front hub, this all terrain slayer rolls smoother than ever. Packed full of aftermarket parts from ECLAT including the Bios Pivotal seat and Pure seat clamp, the CRS looks and rides like a bike twice the price tag.
The geometry has been tailored to allow for greater progression for the younger generation. The super short 12.75” chainstays, 165mm cranks and shorter 26mm fork gives the CRS a snappy and agile ride perfect for learning and advancing on. A bike truly built with vision, the CRS is unlike anything else.
- Frame - Wethepeople "Crs 20" Frame, 4130 Crmo Down Tube, 1020 Hi-ten
- Fork - Salt "Am 20" Fork, 1020 Hi-ten , 4130 Crmo Steerer, 26mm Offset
- Bars - Salt "Crs 20" Bar, 1020 Hi-ten
- Grips - Salt "Ex" Grips, 154mm, Flangeless
- Stem - Salt "Pro" Topload Stem, 50mm Reach
- Headset - Salt "Pro" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro - Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever - Salt "Am" Brake Lever, Alloy
- Brakes - Salt "Hammercoil" U-brake Rear, Alloy
- Cranks - Salt "Rookie" Tubular 3pc Crank, Crmo, 165mm, 8 Spline
- Bb - Salt "Mid" Bb, 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals - Éclat "Surge" Pedals, Nylon/fiberglass
- Chain - Salt "Am" Chain, Z1 Type
- Sprocket - Salt "Gateway" Sprocket, Steel, 25t
- Driver - 1pc Cassette Driver, 9t, Sealed Bearing
- Front Hub - Salt "Am" Hub, Fully Sealed, 3/8"S Male Axle, 36h
- Rear Hub - Salt "Am" Cassette Hub, Fully Sealed, 9t, 14mm Axle, 36h
- Front Rim - Salt "Fraction" Rim, Single Wall, 36h
- Rear Rim - Salt "Fraction" Rim, Single Wall, 36h
- Seat - Éclat "Bios" Pivotal Seat, Mid Padded
- Seat Post - Salt "Am" Pivotal Seat Post
- Seat Clamp - Éclat "Pure" Seat Clamp, 6061-t6 Forged Alloy
- Tyres - Salt "Tracer" Tyres, 2.35", Front & Rear
- Weight - 12.00kg
- Top Tube Length - 20.25"
- Chain Stay Length - 12.75"
- Head Tube Angle - 75°
- Seat Tube Angle - 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height - 11.75°
- Stand Over Height - 8.4"
- Bar Rise - 8.85"
- Bar Width - 29"
- Bar Back Sweep - 11°
- Bar Upsweep - 2°
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia