The ENVY is a chance for us to showcase how far BMX design has come, and a glimpse into the direction it’s heading into… The launch of this particular model always sparks debate and attention unlike any other bike in our line up, and for good reason. The ENVY is a chance for us to hand select only the crème de la crème from our product lines and carefully assemble them into one masterpiece of a bike.
The 2021 ENVY proves that strength does not have to come with a weight disadvantage. Built up using our super light ENVY XLT frame along with the ECLAT Storm XLT fork, E440 rims and ground-breaking Seismic hubs, the ENVY is highest spec’d BMX bike of all time. Despite the low weight, the ENVY was designed for even the most brutal street and park riders and handle the raw brutality of BMX riding and features a full LIFETIME GUARANTEE on the frame and fork as always.
AVAILABLE IN RHD AND LHD
INCLUDES LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON THE FRAME & FORK
- Frame - Wethepeople "Envy Xlt", 4130 Full Crmo, Hydro Formed Gussets, Laser Cut 6.0mm Dropouts, 120mm Head Tube
- Fork - Éclat "Storm Xlt" Fork, Post Liquid Heat-treated & Butted Sanko Tubing, 24mm Offset
- Bars - Wethepeople "Envy Xlt" Bar, 4130 Full Butted Sanko, Post Liquid Heat-treated, 25.4mm Clamping
- Grips - Éclat "Shogun" Grips, Flangeless, With Éclat "Tech-bolt" Barends
- Stem - Éclat "Dune" Topload Stem, Cnc Alloy, 50mm Reach, 25.4mm Clamping
- Headset - Wethepeople "Compact" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro - Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever - Éclat "Sniper" Hinged Brake Lever, Alloy, Two Finger Version
- Brakes - Éclat "Talon" U-brake Rear, Alloy, With Saltplus "Propeller" Clear Brake Pads
- Cranks - Éclat "Tibia" Tubular 2.5pc Crank, 22mm, Crmo, 170mm, 48 Spline
- Bb - Éclat "Cnc" Bb, 22mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals - Éclat "Contra" Pedals, Nylon/fiberglass
- Chain - Wethepeople "Demand" Chain, K1 Type
- Sprocket - Éclat "Abyss" Sprocket, Cnc, 6061-t6 Alloy, 25t
- Driver - 1pc Cassette Driver, 9t, Sealed Bearing, Tcs System
- Front Hub - Éclat "Seismic" Hub, Fully Sealed, 3/8"S Female Bolts, 36h
- Rear Hub - Éclat "Seismic" Cassette Hub, Fully Sealed, 9t, 14mm Axle, 36h, Tcs Driver (Available In Rsd Or Lsd)
- Hub Guards - Éclat Hub Guards - Nylon/fiberglass Front (X2), Nylon/fiberglass Rear (X2)
- Front Rim - Éclat "E440" Rim, Double Wall, Welded, 36h
- Rear Rim - Éclat "E440" Rim, Double Wall, Welded, 36h
- Seat - Éclat "Bios" Pivotal Seat, Fat Padded
- Seat Post - Éclat "Torch" Pivotal Seat Post , 230mm, Alloy
- Seat Clamp - Integrated Seat Clamp
- Tyres - Éclat "Mirage" Tyres - 2.45" Front, 2.35" Rear
- Top Tube Length - 20.5" | 21"
- Chain Stay Length - 13.1" (12.95"-13.35")
- Head Tube Angle - 75.5°
- Seat Tube Angle - 71°
- Bottom Bracket Height - 11.7"
- Stand Over Height - 8.75"
- Bar Rise - 9.4"
- Bar Width - 29.8"
- Bar Back Sweep - 10.5°
- Bar Upsweep - 2°
- Bar Upsweep - 2.5°
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia