Returning in two radical colourways, the Prime is the most stacked balance bike on the market. Custom designed in-house in Cologne, Germany, the Prime features a super short reach CNC machined stem and knurled footpegs for an all round better rider position and stability. The next generation of riders can now begin their journey into the world of BMX on a legit WETHEPEOPLE bike.
- Frame - WETHEPEOPLE "PRIME" frame, 1020 hi-ten
- Fork - SALT "PRIME " fork, 1020 hi-ten, 26mm offset
- Bars - SALT "PRIME" bar, 1020 hi-ten
- Grips - SALT "PRIME" grips
- Stem - SALT "PRIME" frontload stem, 30mm reach
- Headset - SALT "AM" A-headset, 1" loose ball
- Front Hub - SALT "PRIME" hub, alloy, loose ball, 3/8"s axel, 16h
- Rear Hub - SALT "PRIME" hub, alloy, loose ball, 3/8"s axel, 16h
- Front Rim - SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 16h
- Rear Rim - SALT "BEAM" rim, single wall, 16h
- Seat - WETHEPEOPLE "PRIME" combo seat, alloy post
- Seat Clamp - SALT "AM" seat clamp, alloy
- Tyres - KENDA "KONTACT" tyres, 1.75", front & rear
- Weight - 4.47kg
- Top Tube Length - 12.2"
- Chain Stay Length - 8.15"
- Head Tube Angle - 72°
- Seat Tube Angle - 70°
- Stand Over Height - 4.72"
- Bar Rise - 5.15"
- Bar Width - 19.7"
- Bar Back Sweep - 9°
- Bar Upsweep - 2.5°
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia