Designed to make those first years in the sport as fun as they can possibly be, the Seed is a scaled down mini machine which has been lightened to make it as easy as possible for a younger rider to reach their goals. Packed full of the latest components from SALT like the Junior 40mm reach stem, and Tracer tires and two fantastic colour schemes to round off what is without a doubt the best 16” complete bike we’ve ever produced.
- Frame - Wethepeople "Seed" Frame, 1020 Hi-ten
- Fork - Salt "Am 16" Fork, 1020 Hi-ten, 4130 Crmo Steerer, 28mm Offset
- Bars - Salt "Seed" Bar, 1020 Hi-ten
- Grips - Wethepeople "Arrow 130" Grips, Flangeless
- Stem - Salt "Junior" Topload Stem, 40mm Reach
- Headset - Salt "Pro" Int. Headset, Sealed Bearing
- Gyro - Holes For Removable Gyro Tabs
- Lever - Salt "Seed" Brake Lever, Alloy
- Brakes - Salt "Hammercoil" U-brake Rear, Alloy
- Cranks - Salt "Rookie" Tubular 3pc Crank, Crmo, 127mm, 8 Spline
- Bb - Salt "Spanish" Bb, 19mm, Press Fit, Sealed Bearing
- Pedals - Salt "Junior Pro" Pedals, Nylon/fiberglass
- Chain - Salt "Am" Chain, Z1 Type
- Sprocket - Salt "Gateway" Sprocket, Steel, 25t
- Driver - 1pc Cassette Driver, 10t, Loose Ball Bearing
- Front Hub - Salt "Seed" Hub, Alloy, Loose Ball 3/8"S Axle, 28h
- Rear Hub - Salt "Seed" Cassette Hub, Semi Sealed, 10t, 14mm Hollow Axle, 28h
- Front Rim - Salt "Fraction" Rim, Single Wall, 28h
- Rear Rim - Salt "Fraction" Rim, Single Wall, 28h
- Seat - Wethepeople "Seed" Pivotal Seat
- Seat Post - Salt "Am" Pivotal Seat Post, Alloy
- Seat Clamp - Éclat "Pure" Seat Clamp, 6061-t6 Forged Alloy
- Tyres - Salt "Tracer" Tyres, 2.2", Front & Rear
- Weight - 9.46kg
- Top Tube Length - 16"
- Chain Stay Length - 11"
- Head Tube Angle - 75°
- Seat Tube Angle - 71.5°
- Bottom Bracket Height - 9.75"
- Stand Over Height - 6.67"
- Bar Rise - 6.77"
- Bar Width - 23.6"
- Bar Back Sweep - 10°
- Bar Upsweep - 3°
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia