The battleship frame has become an iconic street frame since its introduction in 2016. With it’s game changing geometry and legendary hydroformed tubing there’s no mistaking it for any other frame out there. We took our hugely popular flagship frame and increased the standover to a mighty 9.75” tall for riders wanting a taller feeling frame. Paired up with a unique hydroformed seat tube for increased stiffness and rigidity, the new battleship magnum frame is also available in a longer 21.25” toptube for the taller riders out there needing some more room up front.
Tubing: butted, japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
Bottom bracket: 74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
Head tube: 127mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. H/set
Dropouts: laser cut and cnc machined 6mm, heat-treated 4130 crmo, perfect shape for pegs and hub guards
Brakes: brakeless frame
• taller 9.75" standover version of our battleship technical street frame
• unique hydroformed seat tube for increased rigidity and strength
• longer 21" and 21.25" top tube options for taller riders
• technical, team-designed street frame
• extra thick double butted top tube
• super short 12.75" (slammed) chain stays
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• investment cast seat clamp
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• ovalised chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• includes lifetime guarantee
Weight: 5.57lbs / 2.53kg (21”)
Top tube length: 20.75", 21" or 21.25"
Chain stay length: 12.7" – 13.25" – optimized for 12.75" / 13'' w/ 25-9
Head tube angle: 75.75°
Seat tube angle: 71°
BB height: 11.7"
Standover height: 9.75"