Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
74mm Mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
120mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
6mm investment cast, heat-treated 4130 crmo
Pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware
• technical modern frame designed with reducing weight whilst retaining high strength
• hydroformed top and down tube for superior strength and stiffness
• larger 1.8mm welding at head tube
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• ovalized chain stays for increased tire & sprocket clearance
• CNC seat stay bridge
• tapered and butted tubing to reduce weight
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 12.95" – 13.5" - optimized for 13"/13.25" w/25-9
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 75.25°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71.5°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.7"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.75"
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
ADDRESS1/11 Station Street, Nerang
4211, Queensland Australia