Butted, Japanese seamless 4130 crmo tubing
74mm mid size, cnc machined and heat-treated
125mm cnc machined and heat-treated, integ. h/set, drilled for gyro tabs
Minimal size, not suitable for pegs, 6mm cnc machined heat-treated crmo, integrated Chain tensioners
Pivot-3 removable brake mounts, frame comes without repl. brake hardware
• longer, slacker geometry designed for trails and transition riding
• extruded down tube with integrated threads for cable guides
• curved seat stay bridge and chain stay bridge
• tapered seat stays and chain stays with bullet tipped ends
• taller 125mm extended head tube for less spacers with an uncut fork
• chain stay located brake mounts for improved braking power
• wider rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
• WTP top tube and down tube gusset
• 6mm seat clamp bolt
• includes LIFETIME GUARANTEE
- CHAIN STAY LENGTH: 13.6" – 14" - optimized for 13.75'' w/28-9
- HEAD TUBE ANGLE: 74.25°
- SEAT TUBE ANGLE: 71°
- BB HEIGHT: 11.5"
- STANDOVER HEIGHT: 8.9"
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-6pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia