Chicago, IL is a powerhouse in the sports world, so it was time to honor the city with the new, limited-edition Chicago Big Ripper. With a colorway that screams “Chi-Town”, this is the perfect bike to cruise from Grant Park to Wrigleyville and beyond! Only 500 of these awesome bikes will be available in North America, and you can bet that they’re going to sell faster than a Chicago-style hot dog in the summer.
- Retro 6061 aluminum Big Ripper frame with Floval tubing, looptail rear end, American bottom bracket and classic PK Ripper wishbone plate
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- Cr-Mo Big Honkin’ cruiser bars
- Double-wall rims with sealed bearing high-flange hubs
- SE 3-piece V-Ridge cranks with alloy SE sprocket
- Authentic ODI Mushroom II grips with Chicago donuts
- SE Bozack 29” x 2.4” tires
- Chicago Flyer seat with SE bottle opener
- SE Chicago padset
- SE Wheelie pegs
Come meet us in-store, call up or simply send us an email by filling out the form at the bottom of this page. Add us on the socials as we post new products, events, competitions and other Bmx news on a weekly basis.
Phone: (07) 5511 9076
Christmas / New Year trading hours
Monday 19th - 10am - 5:30pm
Tuesday 20th - 10am - 5:30pm
Wednesday 21st - 10am - 5:30pm
Thursday 22nd - 10am - 5:30pm
Friday 23rd - 10am - 5:30pm
Saturday 24th - 10am - 1pm
Sunday 25th - Closed
Closed 25th December to the 4th January 10am.
No orders will be dispatched during this time
Email us for urgent enquiries.
Weekly Opening Hours
Mon - Fri: 10am-5:30pm
Closed Sundays and most Public holidays (Check social media) .
4211, Queensland Australia
Get in touch, fill out your info below...